Learn How to Protect Yourself
Against the COVID-19 Pandemic
Even if you will trust it, a vaccine will not be available to you for many months.
In the meantime, the number of people getting sick is accelerating.
Don't let that be you!
Watch the video!
Learn what you need to do to protect you and your family from Covid infection, and if infected, to minimize symptoms -- even if you're vulnerable if you're overweight, or have high blood pressure and blood sugar.
Protect Yourself and Your Family from The Worst Pandemic in 100 Years!
End the confusion. Minimize your risk. Get the plan that sets you up with the four Protocols that can keep you safe. Now it's within the span of your control to protect yourself and those you love.
Every day you hear that this pandemic is infecting more and more people. Many hospitals are at capacity. People are getting really sick, and take a long time to recover. There's now a name for it -- Long Haulers.
Even after people recover from the most acute symptoms of Covid infection, many go on to experience debilitating, long-term affects, such as "foggy brain", no energy, inexplainable intermittent pain.
This would be scary enough if it was hard to get infected, but that's hardly true. The SARS-CoV-2 virus spreads easily, quickly, and people are getting infected by members of their household, while at work, in cafes and restaurants, at the grocer -- pretty much everywhere!
You know this. It's widely reported. Everyone talks about it every day. We all wonder if today is the day we, or someone in our family, will get infected.
And if infected, then what? Will your symptoms be mild, or will you be among those for whom this virus is deadly?
You know about face masks and physical distancing, but what can you do -- not only to protect yourself and your family -- but to gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you have a plan that can help protect you?
Part of that plan needs to ensure that your face mask actually does a good-enough job of blocking enough virus particles from entering your nose or mouth so you're unlikely to get infected. And part of that plan needs to must make your immune system more resilient so it doesn't become hyperinflammatory if you get infected.
Nearly every adult has inflammation in their body, but the vital question is, How much?
The answer to that question is critical, because Covid is a highly inflammatory disease, which means that the higher your baseline level of inflammation, the more likely you'll get into trouble if infected.
Unfortunately, the level of inflammation in most adults is too high to begin with, which puts them at jeopardy if infected with Covid.
You see, there's one thing that all the comorbidities associated with Covid have in common, and that's high baseline inflammation.
These are the main Covid comorbidities:
- Age (over 50)
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar
- Cardiovascular and lung issues
They all create a high level of baseline inflammation. And then if you get infected with this inflammation-producing virus, your total level of inflammation can skyrocket up to the danger zone:
You and your family need a plan that both protects you against infection, but if infected, helps keep you from hyperinflammation and serious Covid symptoms.
This course gives you that plan. It's based on science. And it works!
What you need is a system that can protect you from infection. But if you get infected anyway, you will be desperate to know the set of protocols can help you minimize the impact to your health, both short and long-term.
The best way to fortify your immune system against pathogens like Covid is to make your immune system more resilient so that its reaction to infection is modulated, as opposed to a hyperinflammatory response that can get you very sick, put you in a hospital, and make you a Long Hauler.
And although the this course cannot protect you 100% from getting infected, nor are any claims made that it offers some cure should you get infected, what it can do is to give you some peace of mind during this turbulent pandemic by helping you:
- Employ state-of-the-art preventative measures that will dramatically improve your protection against infection.
- Show you how to build a resilient, modulated immune system by decreasing your baseline level of inflammation.
- And if you do get infected, teach you how to manage the symptoms so they don't ruin your life.
Here's what you'll learn to protect yourself against infection, but if infected, to help minimize the symptoms so that you stay out of the hospital and don't wind up becoming a Long Hauler:
- Learn how a SARS-CoV-2 infection can upend your immune system, thereby making you sick. This will give you the incentive to do what's necessary to protect yourself.
- Review the six ways to prevent infection. Most you know -- although a few tweaks will enhance their value -- and one that's very effective may be surprising.
- Then learn seven ways you can reduce your baseline inflammation, so that if you get infected, you can reduce the chances of experiencing hyperinflammation. We'll cover simple but effective morning and evening ritual, stress reducing techniques, the ideal exercise for immune system resilience, what nutraceuticals to take for general immunity and antioxidant support, and what to do to protect yourself if you have comorbidities.
- After that we'll turn to three tests you can do yourself at home that can help determine if you have Covid symptoms.
- Finally, you'll learn what happens to your immune systems if Covid gives you severe symptoms, and the actions you can take to fight back, including a list of nutraceuticals with good scientific evidence of that supports their capacity to support your immune system's reponsive to a virus.
To help you learn all this, you'll be added by:
- 15 video lesson supported by written material;
- An lesson objective and action item(s) for each lesson;
- A printable COVID-19 Symptoms Guide, a Nutraceutical Guide (shows recommended brands and dosages) and a Nutraceutical Matrix (shows when to take nutraceuticals depending on symptoms).
- Extra resources to support each lesson; and
- References to over 100 scientific papers used to develop the four Protocols of this course.
Covid Immunity Course
Covid Immunity is a system of 4 Protocols and 15 lessons taught online with video and text. To help you clearly benefit from the content, each lessons presents an objective, action item(s), additional resources and references. Below the lessons you can ask me questions about anything that needs clarification.
You will learn the best ways to protect yourself from Covid infection, but if infected have at your fingertips what you need to assess you symptoms and engage the Protocols designed to help minimize the impact to your health.
Time-limited offer! Enroll now and
get a HUGE discount!
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Sign Up
This paragraph here is to explain how your online course works. Tell them what exactly will happen after they sign up. Do they get access to all of it straight away? How much time will it take them to complete the course? What result will they get at the end?
Enhance your protection against infection
As your mother told you, An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and this will never be more true for you than during this pandemic. This course shows you the best ways to protect yourself and your family.
Get the second-best infection fighter
The science is clear -- the best way to avoid infection is to wear the right face mask, along with social distancing. But there's a little known second-best infection fighter you'll learn about that's cheap and effective!
If infected, learn how to minimize symptoms so you don't ruin your health long-term
There's a reason that most young people experience no or minimal symptoms to SARS-CoV-2 infection -- they have immune resilience combined with low baseline inflammation. You'll discover how to achieve that as well.
Overcome Your Vulnerability to SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 Disease
Most people who get very sick from Covid experience lingering symptoms (Long Haulers) if they have various comorbidities, like being overweight, have high blood sugar, or have cardiovascular or lung issues. If this describes you, you need the Covid plan provided by this course.
Here's What’s In the Course
4 Protocols. 15 Video Lessons. A Plan to Make You Safe.
Protocol 1: The SARS-CoV-2 Threat to Your Immune System and How to Protect Yourself from Infection
The goal here is to learn enough about how dangerous this virus can be to your health that you'll be motivated to do the rest of the protocols taught in this course.
There are three lessons in Protocol 1:
- Lesson 1 How Your Immune System (Usually) Protects You covers how your immune system is supposed to work when infected with a virus.
- Lesson 2: The Wildcard, Part I: How SARS-Co-v2 Can Disrupt Your Immune System covers how SARS-CoV-2 can dismantle normal immune function that can lead to a difficult illness, hospitalization, and even death.
- Lesson 3: How To Avoid SARS-CoV-2 Infection covers six preventative measures you can routinely do to help keep you from getting infected. Prevention is the smartest and easiest thing you can do.
Protocol 2: Prevent Infection -- Build Your Foundational Immunity To COVID-19
The goal here is to build up your basic capacity to avoid infection, or if you do get infected, to be relatively asymptomatic.
Protocol 2 focuses on building your foundational immune support by making your immune system resilient and modulated, and by lowering your baseline level of chronic inflammation.
This is achieved by various lifestyle factors, such as those dealing with stress reduction, sleep, exercise, nutrition and nutraceuticals, which is a fancy term for vitamins, minerals, herbs, medicinal mushrooms, etc.
You can reduce your vulnerability to infection and illness by:
- Avoiding exposure to the virus.
- Identifying/addressing how to reduce baseline inflammation.
- Identifying/addressing deficiencies in key nutrients that are central to a timely and balanced immune system response.
- Identifying/addressing the vulnerabilities presented by specific comorbidities (health issues) and age.
There are seven lessons in Protocol 2, beginning with Lesson 4:
- Lesson 4: Reduce Baseline Inflammation With Rituals;
- Lesson 5: Reduce Baseline Inflammation by Reducing Stress;
- Lesson 6: Reduce Baseline Inflammation With A Nutritious Anti-inflammatory Diet;
- Lesson 7: Reduce Baseline Inflammation by Exercising Just the Right Amount;
- Lesson 8: Reduce Baseline Inflammation With Nutraceuticals;
- Lesson 9: Reduce Baseline Inflammation by Targeting Antioxidant Support; and
- Lesson 10: Reduce Baseline Inflammation by Addressing Age and Comorbidity Risks.
Protocol 3: Minimize Symptoms -- Recognize, Test and Subdue
The goal here is to help you quickly recover from Covid.
Whereas Protocol 2 was about a proactive plan to keep you from getting infected, Protocol 3 is about what to do if you get infected and experience symptoms. You will learn to identify the severity of symptoms, and the necessary steps to stop the progression of infection and resulting illness.
There are three steps you can take to take to minimize infection:
- Find out if you’re infected in the first place by using the three tools I’ll show you.
- If you're infected, but otherwise healthy, under 50 and have Mild or Moderate symptoms to be discussed, then add the nutraceuticals covered in Lesson 14 and listed in the Nutraceutical Guide.
- If you’re infected and over 50 and/or have comorbidities, and have any of the described symptoms, then add the nutraceuticals covered in Lessons 14 and 16 AND in the Nutraceutical Guide.
There are three lessons in Protocol 3, beginning with Lesson 11:
- Lesson 11: How To Test Yourself For Covid Symptoms At Home;
- Lesson 12: Wildcard Part II: The SARS-CoV-2 Domino Effect; and
- Lesson 13: Science-backed Nutraceutical Support for Natural Killer and Th-1 Immune Cells.
Pillar 4: Deescalate Hyperinflammation -- Manage Severe to Critical Covid Symptoms
The goal here is to help stop the very health-damaging effects of escalating inflammation.
Protocol 4 begins with describing the symptoms associated with hyperinflammation (Lesson 14), and ends with the suggested nutraceuticals that have effective anti-inflammatory properties (Lesson 15).
If you're over 50 and/or have the comorbidities reviewed in Lesson 10, you may elect to add the nutraceuticals covered in lesson 15 as a precautionary measure once you or your doctor determine that have health-threating symptoms.
The two lessons in Protocol 4 begin with Lesson 14:
- Lesson 14: Recognize The Symptoms and Causes of Escalating Inflammation; and
- Lesson 15: Science-backed Nutraceutical Support for Hyperinflammation.
About The Course Teacher, Joe Garma
Joe Garma has been an economist, financial analyst and consultant. A life-long health-junkie, at the urging of friends, he began a health blog 11 years ago, GarmaOnHealth.com, focused on applying scientific research to optimize health.
Joe has now researched and written more than 730 articles read by over two million people.
After the novel coronavirus pandemic hit the USA, Joe began earnestly combing through hundreds of research papers to learn the most effective ways to prevent getting infected with Covid, or if infected, how to minimize the health impact. This work has culminated in the Covid Immunity course. By following its Protocols, those who take the course will be much better able to keep themselves and their families safe and healthy.
What's Your Price for Security and Peace of Mind?
This course is substantially less expensive than others offering similar resources. The Covid Immunity course gives you 15 video lessons backed by write-ups, resources for extra assistance, references for extra research, and three invaluable, comprehensive documents: the COVID-19 Symptoms Guide, the Nutraceutical Guide and the Nutraceutical Matrix.
Ordinarily, a course like Covid Immunity would cost $200 or more!
So why is it priced so much less?
There are three reasons for pricing the Covid Immunity course so low:
- It is so valuable and necessary during this pandemic that it needs to be offered at a price that everyone can afford;
- You will have no hesitancy recommending the course to others and thereby helping them be safe; and
- Given that nutraceuticals are an important part of the Protocols, the low price for the course makes them more affordable.
When you consider both the financial, emotional and physical cost of getting infected with Covid, purchasing Covid Immunity is the best investment you can make for you and your family during this pandemic, and beyond. This is because if you apply yourself to this course, your health will improve and your immune system will become more resilient to all pathogens, such as SARS-CoV-2 and the diseases brought on by COVID-19.
But if you don't like it, just send an email within 30 Days to
[email protected] and ask for a refund .
Get Covid Immunity
Get peace of mind. Stay safe.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee for 30-Days
Right now you may be thinking of all the reasons why you shouldn't get this course. This is natural -- who likes spending money!
But take a breath and think instead of what you can gain by enrolling in Covid Immunity. Scroll up and read again how valuable this course will be to you and your family.
And then consider that you have nothing to lose by getting the course right now. You can easily walk through it several times during the 30 day guarantee. If you decide it wasn't worth several times the price, just return it and get your money back -- no questions asked!
Get Covid Immunity
Get peace of mind. Stay safe.
One final note:
I write this note to you on November 23, 2020. It's been a crazy year!
I'm sure, like me, you want very much to turn the page and get your life back on track.
That's just what I'm offering you. Covid Immunity will give you a Plan of Action to help substantially reduce the Covid threat -- whether it be to your health, finances (should you get sick) or peace of mind.
With the 30-day guarantee, you have nothing to lose, but everything to gain once you learn what you need to know.